Click on links below to visit artist websites. Art installations are happening all day.
- Welcome Table open, and art installations up
- Irish Step Dance with Fiddler (Rebecca McGowan) – Buckman Park
- Bike Art – Bike Corral at Visitors’ Center
- Digital Accordian (David Laprise) – Emery Park (all day)
- Artists en Plein Air (Arts & Crafts Society + Toby Armstrong) – Buckman Park, Emery Park, Parker Meadow (all day)
- Self-guided tours of the Cary Memorial Art Collection (all day) – maps at the main desk.
- Book Sale – Cary Library (9-5)
- Bike Art Judging
- Jazz, Modern Dance & Tap (The Dance Inn)- Visitors’ Center
- Juried Ceramics Show “State of Clay” – Arts & Crafts Society, 130 Waltham St. (11-4)
- Ballet & Modern Dance (Creation Dance) – Visitors’ Center
- Roving Improv (True Story Theater) – Visitors’ Center, etc.
- Jazz – Visitors’ Center
- Acoustic Guitar (Becky DesRoches) – Minuteman Bikeway
- Renaissance Acapella (Tactus)- Parker Meadow
- Making Giant Vegetables Demonstration (LexFarm) – Buckman Park
- Academy of Creative Arts students painting en plein air – Emery Park (1-4)
- Ragtime music on the Painted Piano (Paul Carlson, of Opal Ensemble) – Visitors Ctr.
- Taichi (Leo’s Silk Reeling) – Buckman Park
- Family Music Festival (Lexington Symphony) – Cary Hall (until 5:00)
- LCC Grantee Reception – Visitors Center
- Art Bike Award Ceremony – Visitors’ Center
- Classic Rock & Blues (New Watch City) – Visitor Center
($) Music from the Movies Concert (Lexington Symphony) – Cary Hall